Saturday 22 March 2008

What Spring Should Be Like!


Well I'm not taking my camera out in this weather! So far this morning we've had sleet, snow, drizzle and er... sunshine. I don't want my camera getting wet! Anyway, I don't think I shall be updating this blog every day - I aim to add pictures maybe a couple of times a week, since I'm busy at work much of the time. There is a protest going on in Trafalgar Square today about China in Tibet, but I'm staying in.

The picture above is how it was in April last year, 2007. Hopefully our current Arctic breeze will have passed by then this year too. It was taken at the Welsh Harp Nature Reserve, also known as Brent Reservoir, located in NW London. You can see a couple of mallards with a yellow flag iris in the foreground. Bye for now!

No comments: